JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Associate EHS Specialist will implement environmental health and safety management programs by following established corporate and local regulatory requirements.
- Assess environmental health and safety risks, opportunities and impacts, standards and regulations, and advise on potential impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement programs and processes in alignment with the environmental health and safety regulatory of government, International Standard Organization (ISO) management system and corporate guidelines.
- Deliver environmental health and safety activities, including emergency response plan, incident/accident management, training implementation and evacuation drill.
- Handle environmental health and safety related records and reporting.
- Participate and support regular environmental health and safety audits and certification program in compliance with established standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply