What this job involves
Account Director, IFM Lead, US Platform Team, IFM City Leads, Regional Engineering Lead, On account PDS team, City Engineering leads.
Duties & responsibilities
- Implement EHS initiatives and programs in coordination with the US JLL BoA HSSE team
- Ensure adherence to National/ International EHS regulations, as applicable Investigate injuries and review investigations of all injuries.
- Make periodic site visits to evaluate performance and compare the current safety program with the requirements of the Environmental, Health & Safety playbook.
- Ensure proper management of all service contracts related to EHS, including inspections and quality management of service delivery
- Assisting with the preparations of EHS strategic plans, budgets, and client reports
- Ensure Employee self-risk assessment, JSA and HIRA are reviewed periodically and implemented
- Ensure EHS training matrix is prepared in coordination with the US JLL BoA HSSE team.
- Ensure sustenance of Good Catch Near Miss Program
- Ensure the team is well trained on all EHS related policies and procedures, as required. Working closely with the senior Account team, devise new and innovative methods of learning built around skill development, leadership and succession planning
- Develop initiatives and strategies that lead to cost savings and eventual profitability of the account, if viable. Contribute to global initiatives and take a leading role as required.
- Pro-actively develop and manage client / business unit relationships ensuring that the expected service levels are achieved across the region.
- Ensure and complete periodic reporting to meet client expectations and internal requirements regionally and globally.
- Actively encourage an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence across the region within the account team
- As part of the senior management team, ensure there is total team work across the region across various functions within the account.
- Comply with all requirements of the contract and assist in meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure that the EHS team effectively manages the client relationship and resolves issues, if any
- Lead regional as well as local savings initiatives towards the account target achievement, as applicable
- Sets objectives and measurable goals.
- Acts as leadership role model for Jones Lang LaSalle by behaving consistently with cultural requirements
- Conduct site-specific gap analysis of EHS regulatory compliances
- Undertake necessary action to ensure 100% EHS regulatory compliance
- Coordinate EHS activities as a management representative
- Undertake customized EHS programs in the sites
- Coordinate with US BoA JLL team and JLL AP Corp team to bring BACI EHS management in line with the International standards
- Periodically conduct EHS connect sessions with the team
- Coordinate with the team to collate information for BACI’s ESG reporting
- To manage and lead on EH&S matters for the site team.To provide comprehensive focus on the Site EHS and continuous improvement.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- Understanding of all Indian regulations relating to EHS
- Knowledge of environmental sustainability
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduate in Environmental Sciences
- 5-7 years of experience in managing EHS for a large multinational with exposure to Indian and American Standards