• Deliver consulting services including; solutions architecture & design and implementation services in supporting client’s exploitation of planning and scheduling tools such as AspenTech Petroleum Planning, Scheduling & Blending (PS&B) solutions, APC and Generic Dynamic Optimization Technology (GDOT).
• Solutions Architect for Petroleum supply-chain projects having credibility, gravitas and proven ability to gather, document and implement Client requirements and address the business process issues that AspenTech solutions address.
• Design and configure model-based decision support systems and data integration with external systems and databases.
• Co-ordinate solution delivery in concert with Project Management and the Client to ensure projects achieve stated milestones, delivery dates and financial goals.
• Maintain and extend client satisfaction levels and develop opportunities for additional Services.
• Assist the sales organization and Services management team in preparing and delivering complex bids and proposals to major corporate clients.
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
Understanding of manufacturing/plant processes & operations and EH&S management and/or maintenance and reliability aspects
Thorough understanding of Environment management systems, predictive emission monitoring system (PEMS), Water pollution performance analysis, refinery emission performance analysis, hazardous waste performance analysis
Thorough understanding of management systems for process safety, Barrier management, operational risks, Occupational health & hygiene, Industrial safety regulations, safety performance analysis.
Experienced in identifying how digital solutions could help solve EH&S challenges.
Should have a stronghold on EH&S performance management and analytical capabilities to identify Insights from available information.
Possess good knowledge on implementation mechanisms of ISO 14000, ISO 18000, ISO 45001 BSI, API RP 754 and other international standards on Environment, safety and Sustainability.
Well versed with advanced concepts on maintenance and reliability which intercepts EH&S function too.
Implementation experience or strong end user experience in EH&S applications like EMS (Enablon, Sphera ESS, SAP EHS, etc.), PEMS (CMC, Schneider, Pavilion, etc.), Safety systems and permit management systems (Proscient, eVision, Intellex, SAP EHS, etc.)
Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
Should be open to travel in and outside the country
• Resources Industry exposure in domains like Oil and Gas Production, Refining, chemicals, metals or mining etc.
Consulting or Industry functional experience in the EH&S, Supply Chain, Operations and Reliability
Strong EH&S functional exposure with hands-on EHS management experience for atleast 8 years
Must have Implemented/extensively used EH&S systems/digital solutions System
Management or technology consulting experience for atleast 5 years
Click here to apply