Department : Environment Health And Safety (EHS)
Designation : Manager- EHS
Reports to : Head EHS & Engineering or Plant Head
Qualification : Graduation Engineering / Diploma in Industrial Safety
Preferred Requirement : NEBOSH Certified
Minimum Experience : 15+ in Manufacturing Plant
Preferred MNC : PHARMA or FMCG
Followings will be the responsibilities of the position holder:
- To comply with all statutory regulation pertaining to Safety Health & Environment and maintain appropriate records.
- Investigation of Accidents/Near miss/Incidents, suggesting corrective and preventing action
- Ensure that On-site emergency plan is in place and mock drills are conducted and reviewed
- To ensure Compliance to proper disposal (off site) of hazardous waste
- To check, approve departmental SOPs and procedures and ensure its compliance.
- Conducting surveys /Audits to identify the potential hazard. To manage the internal and external audit and ensure 100% compliance.
- Plan for the work place monitoring, maintain records and take corrective measure in case of deviation.
- Budget estimation, preparation and submission to Management for approval. Establish control to maintain approval for EHS
- To plan, organize and impart training to employees around Safety Health & Environment. Ensure training in electronic systems per the timelines
- To plan & promote activities / programs like various competition & campaign to create awareness among the employees in the areas of Safety Health & Environment.
- Own activities related to water from Extraction to discharge.
- Operation and maintenance of ETP cum STP(Effluent Treatment Plant)
- Reporting of environment data and other data in Abbott system.
- Liaoning with local government authority.
- Coordination with local hospitals.
- To ensure zero accidents or lost time injury at site.
- To lead the safety culture transformation drive.