- Ensures timely notification of HSE incidents, investigations, preventive and corrective actions and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to business.
- Feeds back on lessons learned and best practice from own business and share with country.
- Ensures the business operates in alignment with Power Grids and BL HSE standards and policies.
- Coordinates audit programs.
- Supports compliance with human rights, security and crisis management processes.
- Contributes to effective risk management of HSE related issues by providing specialist knowledge and advice on key business decisions.
- Drives behavioral change by determining HUB requirements aligned with Power Grids and BU.
- Leads and implements Power Grids BU-wide performance improvement programs and practices aligned with annual HSE plans to ensure an exemplary HSE culture.
- Engages external (e.g. customers, suppliers and other stakeholders) and internal stakeholders in order to report on, raise awareness and gain commitment on Power Grids and BU HSE efforts and performance and obtain objective feedback.
- Cooperates with other functions and business partners to drive HSE performance.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Manufacturing/processes or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in HSE preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in a HSE function in global organization.
- Knowledge of electrical safety, testing is meritorious.
- Expertise in management systems and reporting.
- You are a driven, open-minded, committed and a self-reliable person.
- Excellent knowledge of HSE regulatory requirements (e.g. Legislation, ISO14001 / 45001).
- Ability to successfully support, persuade and influence senior management teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Capable of working autonomously with remote and global teams and delivering in complex working environments.
Click to apply