Roles and Responsibilities
- Individuals located at manufacturing sites and fixed facilities (e.g., a service shop or O&M site) that provide day-to-day EHS support for that facility.
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- This role requires basic experience in the Environmental Health & Safety & Fixed Facilities. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Bachelor’s degree with PDIS/ADIS course from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with at least 6 to 8 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s))
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Person must know Gujarati Language (read, write and speak)
Click the link to apply